Sunday, January 10, 2010

With You

With you i feel secured

With you i am cared and loved

With you everything is possible

With you we can make wonderful memories

With you i know i can share my grief and pains

With you i know someone will pick me up when i fall

With you i am strong

With you i know there is someone who is always proud of me

With you i am brave to face the future

With you things can work out fine

With you everything seems bright and wonderful

With you i learned how to be more patient

With you i learned the word COMPROMISE

With you i learned how to be fair

With you i learned that true love really waits

With you i learned how to COMMUNICATE despite our distance

With you i learned to trust again

Most of all

With you i found true love

And increased my faith with God.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete