Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not so good week for me

Things are slowly changing. This week i jogged by myself, I ate dinner alone, i always spent more time doing paper work. It makes me feel more alone and sad. I used to have a companion when i want to jog but because she has extra work to dom her schedule won't let her. This past few days i dine out a couple of nights because i don't want to eat alone. Plus the fact that i am craving for some food which i don't know. Doing school work is not my thing the past few days. I know me, i want to do things in advance ,but really i don't have the strength to finish my "things to do."
I am trying to figure out what's wrong with me...until now i don't know..maybe in the coming days.

1 comment:

  1. Alone? Why? Tsk Tsk. Maybe you should take a break. Go on a short vacation or something.

    ReplyDelete