Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ryo

Last Friday was the graduation of my Kinder 2 class. A day before, i cried hard. For a valid reasons...My student Ryo and his Mom gave me a present a thank you because they are going to move to Manila. We went inside the classroom. I sat in my chair, they Ryo gave me a self-made card, with a dedication "We love you Teacher Tina" and pictures of all his classmates in Toga. I wondered how did he come up with picture in toga. Then i remembered i saw his Mom Ms. Hitomi taking picture during the rehearsal. Then one by one his classmates went inside, i started to cry. I was filled with emotions that i can't stop crying. I left the room, went to the kitchen tried to composed myself. But my students followed me, so i went to the CR down stairs and locked myself in the cubicle. T. Keth and T. Nicole followed me, they too cried with me. Then my two parents, went down to checked me to see if i'm ok. They too, cried. Huhuhuhuhu... i was really touched and forever be touched by Ryo. After class, i opened Ms. Hitomi's gift. Again, tears started to fall and i was touched again. He gave me a scarf, this shows how observant she is and that she knew what i am fond of. Even before the school started Ms. Hitomi already made sure that i will tutor Ryo from Tuesdays to Thursdays. Can't imagine that for the whole school year we were together every afternoon to study aside from studying during class. Well Ryo is a wonderful student, he gave me no headache. Fly high Ryo, but keep your feet flat on the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment